Menu Close

flavors from Italy

Italian foodstuffs and food preparation in Salento, Italy

We are an importer of Italian foodstuffs and a competence center that brings high-quality, authentic Italian products to Finnish companies for resale. We offer a wide range of products such as olive oil and wines from Salento, Italy. On our website you can find information about our products and you can familiarize yourself with our wide selection. Contact us and start cooperating with us!

2023-2024

The latest harvest

Fragranze Mediterranean Pastas
Ursini oils, pastes and sauces
Maida Gluten-free pastas
Azienda Zacheo Olive oils and wines
La Cupa Olives and pastes

Blog posts

The latest publications on our website provide information about the manufacturers of Italian recipes and the company's distributors. Get to know the high-quality products and find new ways to use them!

IMPORTER - IMPORTÖR:

WE TAKE OUR JOB VERY SERIOUSLY! THE CUSTOMER COMES FIRST: TOP QUALITY SERVICES TOGETHER WITH HIGH QUALITY PREMIUM PRODUCTS – THIS MAKES US UNIQUE – OUR USPS – PROFESSIONALISM

Read more "

MAIDEA GLUTENFREE ITALIAN PASTA

PRODUCT FEATURES: Ingredients: Rice Flour and water. Product without additives. ALLERGENS TABLE (Regolamento UE 1169/2011) : Gluten: ABSENT, Crustaceans and derived products: ABSENT, Eggs and derived products: ABSENT, Fish and

Read more "

BEST FLAVOR OF EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVEOIL

Zacheo is a company located in known for its strong wine growing tradition in Salento, Italy. The company produces excellent wines, of which 30% are their own grapes and the remaining 70% are purchased from other wine-growing regions of Salento, such as negroamaro, malvasia, primitivo, vit malvasia, Chardonnay and trebbiano. The owners select the grapes carefully throughout the growing season.

Managing director Salvatore Zacheo, who owns the vineyard in Carpignano Salentino, has selected special domestic varieties that are individually separated to preserve the organoleptic characteristics of each type of wine.

Then, the best qualities are selected through careful processing and storage techniques, refined and bottled. Zacheo products are known for their high quality and are sold all over the world.

Maria Lindberg

Maria Lindberg is a cosmopolitan who has been interested in languages and cultures from a young age. She began her studies in Florence, Italy in 1984 and continued to study languages in Lausanne before moving to Bern in 1988. Maria soon began a long career in IT in Switzerland, where she developed her German language skills, which became her main language.

Maria is also a passionate traveler who has spent more than 30 years non-stop on the Adriatic coast, where she has found a second home in Salento. Her interest in Italian food culture has made her start Salvatore Zacheon olive oils import in 2021, and for this reason ML INTERNATIONAL OY AB was founded in the same year.

Maria also blogs at italianimports.store where she shares information about Italian food and culture. Maria is someone who likes to share her love of learning different languages and cultures, and her career and travel experiences are just a few examples of this.

 
Kitchenware specialty store in the heart of the center of Helsinki
SUPERMARKETS IN THE CAPITAL REGION AND TURKU
Golf club and restaurant in Raasepori